Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
JOSEPH D. BLATZ
190 N. KENTUCKY AVE.
MASSAPEQUA, NEW YORK, 11758
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIBERTY AGTR-5 DIVISION, INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Liberty shocks Baylor in Rhule's debut for Bears
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Bears with just their second-ever loss to a lower-division team
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Inside the New Proposal That Exacerbated Uber’s Board Divisions
By KATIE BENNER and MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
If approved by the board, the proposal by Uber’s new chief, Dara Khosrowshahi, and Goldman Sachs would reduce Travis Kalanick’s voting clout.
- State of the Art: Apple’s Silence in China Sets a Dangerous Precedent
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Apple’s decision this weekend to give in to China’s demand to remove unregistered VPN apps is a blow for the liberties of its customers.
- Groom arrested over backyard wedding fireworks in New York
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Police say they were called to a Massapequa home early Saturday and found a big party with professional-level pyrotechnics in the backyard.