The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LIBERTY ACQUISITIONS BUCKEYE, L.L.C.
Around the Web
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.
- Man fired after ‘tasteless joke’ about Trump protesters
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Friday Aug 25, 2017
An Arizona man is out of a job after posting an admittedly “tasteless joke” about driving through a crowd of protesters at President Donald Trump’s rally in Phoenix on Tuesday. James Cobo lost his job at West Valley Tires in Buckeye one day after posting on Facebook that he couldn’t wait to “drive through” the...