For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LIBERATION MARTIAL ARTS, INC.
Around the Web
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Karate kid: Georgia boy fights off kidnapping attempt with martial arts
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Former Martial Arts Star Battulga Wins Mongolian Presidential Election
By REUTERS - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Populist former martial arts star and businessman Khaltmaa Battulga has won Mongolia's presidential run-off election, according to voter data from the General Election Commission released on Saturday.
- Don’t Panic, Liberal Arts Majors. The Tech World Wants You.
By TIMOTHY AUBRY - Monday Aug 21, 2017
George Anders’s “You Can Do Anything” and Randall Stross’s “A Practical Education” argue for the value of a liberal education in today’s economy.