ITHACA, N.Y. — A white Cornell University student has been charged with a hate crime related to a September incident that police say may have been racially motivated. The Tompkins County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday it had added the new charge against 19-year-old John Greenwood. Ithaca police charged Greenwood with assault in September after...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LIAN HUA CHINESE KITCHEN INC.
Around the Web
- Cornell student charged in hate crime against black peer
By Associated Press - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Chronicle columnist Vanessa Hua wins civil rights award
By San Francisco Chronicle - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Chronicle columnist Vanessa Hua wins civil rights awardVanessa Hua, a columnist for The Chronicle, has won the Suzanne Ahn Award for Civil Rights and Social Justice coverage.A Korean American raised in Arkansas and Texas, Ahn was a physician, neurologist and inventor who worked to foster social justice.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.