STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 15, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
779 HEMPSTEAD TURNPIKE
FRANKLIN SQUARE, NEW YORK, 11010
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LI VAPOR EMPORIUM LLC
Around the Web
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- ‘Stranger Things’ Pop-up Bar Lets You Visit the Upside Down (Photos)
By Beatrice Verhoeven, provided by
- Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
A “Stranger Things” pop-up bar has opened up in Chicago, where fans of the series can have drinks named after characters in the show and even eat Eleven’s waffles.According to Mashable, the bar, titled “The Upside Down,” is currently located in Chicago’s Logan Square and is full of references to the hit show. One slushie drink has a waffle in it and is called Eleven’s Eggo’s. Another slushie is called Demogorgon, named after the Monster from the parallel dimension, while another is Mouthbreather.The bar was opened by Emporium Popups, a company that specializes in a “series of rotating bar/music/shop experiences.