The market-driven urgent care solution dramatically improves health care for those in need and at a reasonable cost.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
403 LITTLE EAST NECK ROAD
WEST BABYLON, NEW YORK, 11704
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LI URGENT CARE P.C.
Around the Web
- Improving Health Care: The Doc-in-a-Box Option
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Hit the road with these trending summer destinations
Friday Jul 14, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Sex, Drugs and Crime in the Gritty Drama ‘Babylon Berlin’
By SIOBHÁN DOWLING - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Germany’s new television thriller, set during the chaotic, vibrant democracy that preceded the Nazi years, is poised to be an international hit.
- Warding Off Decline, Hospitals Invest in Outpatient Clinics
Monday Sep 25, 2017
As patients increasingly seek cheaper and more convenient care, some of the largest U.S. hospital operators are investing in surgery centers, emergency rooms and urgent care clinics.