While his Long Island community grieves, experts question the safety of a practice drill that led to the death of a high school student.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 26, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LI SERVICE CONNECT INC.
Around the Web
- Sorrow and Scrutiny After a Teenager’s Death at Football Practice
By JOSE A. DELREAL - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Alphabet Gets Approval for Giant Balloons to Restore Puerto Rico's Wireless Service
Sunday Oct 8, 2017
The FCC issued Alphabet Inc. an experimental license for Project Loon, a balloon network that could restore connectivity to hurricane-battered Puerto Rico.
- Transforming Chile’s health sector with connectivity
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
- Roku files for IPO
By Reuters - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
(Reuters) — Video streaming device maker Roku Inc filed for an initial public offering on Friday, as the company looks to cash in on the booming demand for such services. The Los Gatos, California-based company said it applied to list its Class A common stock on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “ROKU”. Connected to […]
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.