State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LGK CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Get Rid Of Media Junk With Ad Blockers
Monday Oct 2, 2017
Maybe TV networks and digital media need more ad blockers to get rid of all the "junk." Fox's Joe Marchese is pro ad-blocker and pro ad-free options.
- Veteran accused of pouring acid on dogs, gouging their eyes out
By Fox News - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A U.S. Navy veteran in California has been accused of soaking two dogs with acid and gouging their eyes out. David Herbert, 36, was arrested Wednesday in Oceanside after authorities executed a search warrant of his home, Fox 5 San Diego reported. Herbert is a disabled veteran who was honorably discharged from the Navy after...
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Google revamps its Security Checkup feature with personalized suggestions for your account
By Sarah Perez - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Google today is rolling out a revamped version of its longtime Security Checkup feature – a service that helps users make sure their Google accounts are safe by checking those items that could impact your account’s security. This includes connected apps, connected devices, account permissions and other things. Now, Security Checkup will be improved by offering more personalized… Read More