Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LEXINGTON AVENUE GYM CROSSFIT, INC.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Gym posts sign that reads ‘no f–king cops’
By Yaron Steinbuch - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
This Atlanta gym owner is an anti-cop dumbbell. Jim Chambers, owner of the EAV Barbell Club, has come under fire for posting a sign barring cops from his gym, according to a report. The offending sign spelled out the two rules at the club: “Do whatever the hell you want, correctly, except CrossFit cultism” and...
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- CrossFit trainer fired after alleged photo of him at 'Unite the Right' rally goes viral
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017