At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEVITTOWN'S BEST PIZZA, INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: Is New York’s Best Pizza in New Jersey?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
- The Best Pizza Wine? Not the One You Think
Friday Sep 29, 2017
Too often, the wine we drink with pizza is an afterthought. Lettie Teague and her intrepid tasters spent a week rigorously eating pies and drinking potential pairings. Their recommendations might surprise you.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Restaurant Review: Without Calling Itself a Wine Bar, Cervo’s Acts Like One
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A new restaurant on the Lower East Side pours Spanish and Portuguese drinks that leave the familiar behind. And it keeps the food simple.
- Summer Reading: Lemon White Pizza, Smothered Pork Chops, Pea Guacamole: 10 Takes on What to Cook This Summer
By JENNY ROSENSTRACH - Monday May 29, 2017
The best of this spring’s cookbooks remind us of the meaning and value of home-cooked meals.
- Power Ranking Costco’s Food Court Menu
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Costco's food court is one of the biggest pizza chains and hot dog vendors in America. Here's the best and worst of their menu.