At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LESTER HOOSE JR TRUCKING, LLC
Around the Web
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Former Rutgers football player charged in ‘revenge killing’
By Zach Braziller - Monday Aug 7, 2017
A former Rutgers football player who returned home to Michigan to be closer to his son is being charged with murder. Lester Gene Liston Jr., 22, is accused of killing Larry James Dunn on July 30 in what is being described as a revenge killing, according to MLive.com. The former Scarlet Knights linebacker is being...
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Trucks that sell bulk meat in parking lots may head to NY
By Lisa Fickenscher - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Zaycon Fresh, a meat seller that skips stores to sell its discounted steaks and pork chops directly out of trailer trucks, is eyeing the New York area — and says it’s close to raising $50 million to make it happen. The Spokane, Wash.-based outfit typically asks its mostly suburban and rural customers to meet its...
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.