For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 28, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 1941
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1943 - LENOX LOUNGE INC.
1941 - GRESCO RESTAURANT INC.
Around the Web
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Airport lounge turns away family wearing Minnie Mouse shirts
By David K. Li - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
A snobby British airport lounge turned away an entire family headed for a Disney vacation in Florida — all because they were wearing Minnie Mouse t-shirts. Emma Raikes, her mom, her 2-year-old niece Quinn and five other family members were initially told they were persona non grata at the Aspire Lounge at Terminal One of...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- In Angelina Jolie’s New Movie, a Child’s-Eye View of War
By BEN KENIGSBERG - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
“First They Killed My Father” depicts life under the Khmer Rouge in a film taken from Loung Ung’s memoir.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.