In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEMONT INC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- SF home owned by popular syndicated comics writer asks $2 million
By Emily Landes - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Back in the 1950s, George Lemont was a local celebrity, the writer and star of KRON’s long-running “Fireman Frank” children’s show. When the show ended in the 1960s, Lemont switched his focus to comic strip writing, creating “Rhode Island Red,” which eventually became known as “Feeny Farm.” Later on, he wrote the nationally syndicated “Doctor