Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LEMON LEAVES CORP.
Around the Web
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Yoko Ono sues company selling ‘John Lemon’ lemonade
By The Sun - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Beatles widow Yoko Ono has sued a drinks firm selling lemonade called John Lemon. Yoko, 84 — who administers late husband John Lennon’s estate — claimed his image was hijacked. She was upset the drink was promoted with an image of his round spectacles and the line: “John Lemon, Let it Be.” And an online...
- Yellow Lemon Tree Foliage – Why Did Lemon Tree Leaves Turn Yellow
By Kristi Waterworth - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Jets plan to let this pair mask inexperience receiving corps
By Brian Costello - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
ORCHARD PARK — Jets opponents should expect to see plenty of Matt Forte and Bilal Powell this season. The two running backs look like they will be key cogs in John Morton’s offense. The Jets have an inexperienced wide receiving corps, are thin at tight end and have journeyman Josh McCown at quarterback. That leaves...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Repotting Lemon Trees: When Do You Repot Lemon Trees
By Amy Grant - Thursday Jun 15, 2017