A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEK MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Tech industry and comp-sci majors are highest earners, says LinkedIn job survey
By Ingrid Lunden - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The vast quantities of money raised by startups and the stratospheric share prices of publicly-traded tech giants perhaps speak for themselves, but a survey out today from LinkedIn has provided a few more data points to spell it out for us: the IT and software industry is where it’s at when it comes to making the highest salaries, with hardware and networking a very close second, both… Read More
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Olivier Vernon’s dad is sticking out Irma and all he can do is pray
By Steve Serby - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Olivier Vernon has a big game to play Sunday night against Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott and the Cowboys, and a big burden on his mind. As he prepares for the prime-time season opener and gets ready to board the Giants’ flight to Dallas, Vernon has no choice but to hope and pray his father will...
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.