A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LEISURE CRUISE RECORDINGS, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Disneyland's Jingle Cruise might be gone forever
By Carlye Wisel - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Is the beloved holiday-themed ride going away?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- Bermuda is trying to make a tourism comeback
By Lisa Fickenscher - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Bermuda fell off the tourism map for two decades, but ever since the financial crisis hit and dented Bermuda’s brisk reinsurance industry, the tony island — home to Michael Bloomberg — has been trying to get the travel and leisure business back that it lost. “The cruise ships still come, but the banking crisis encouraged...