Public spaces in the city are filled with sculpture and other artworks that reward the attentive viewer. Here’s one critic’s summertime tour.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 20, 2007
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2007 - LEIGH MORSE FINE ARTS LLC
Around the Web
- Art Review: Across New York, a Summertime Tour of Public Art
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: An Auction Setup at Christie’s: First a Marathon, Then a Sprint
By ANITA GATES - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Go behind the scenes at Christie’s New York as workers prepare for the Fine Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art auction with goods worth millions of dollars.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.