Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LEGACY LEAD GEN LTD.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Insurance Struggles with Lead Gen & Data Analytics
By Lisa Morgan Freelance Writer - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Insurance agencies struggle to reach new prospects. To adapt to changing markets, they must overcome challenges with data integration, data quality, and systems fragmentation.
- Gen. Mattis Warns North Korea That Continuing Aggressive Acts Could Lead To The ‘Destruction Of Its People’
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Mattis called on Kim Jong Un to 'cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and destruction of its people.'
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- [VIDEO] Gift Planning for Gen X and Gen Y Donors
By Kristen Hay - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Lisa M. Chmiola, CFRE & Dave Tinker, CFRE, FAFP recently joined us for a webinar in which they discussed ways to communicate with younger donors about legacy giving and provide ideas for implementation in your organization. In case you missed it, you can watch the replay here: Full Transcript: Steven: […]
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.