New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
legacy children's program, inc
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - LEGACY CHILDREN'S PROGRAM, INC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- A Word With: Marlon Wayans Takes on a Different Kind of TV Dad
By KATHRYN SHATTUCK - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The comedian talks about his new show, “Marlon,” about a father raising his children with his former wife.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Books of The Times: George Smiley and Other Old Friends Return in John le Carré’s ‘A Legacy of Spies’
By DWIGHT GARNER - Monday Aug 28, 2017
In le Carré’s new novel, the children of some of his best-known characters have grown up and demand justice.
- The House Reauthorizes The Children’s Health Insurance Program, Which Likely Won’t Clear The Senate
By davidmatthews - Friday Nov 3, 2017
The House voted to reauthorize the Children's Health Insurance Program, but there are serious disagreements about how to fund it.
- Ebola’s Legacy: Children With Cataracts
By DENISE GRADY - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Cataracts usually afflict the old, but doctors in Africa have been shocked to find them in Ebola survivors as young as 5.