The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LED IT GLOW, INC.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- A Word With: Alison Brie Talks Pro Wrestling and Inner Strength
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With “Mad Men” and “Community” ended, Ms. Brie discusses auditioning for “GLOW” on Netflix, showing inner strength and feeling nostalgia for perms.
- At Google, Employee-Led Effort Finds Men Are Paid More Than Women
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Friday Sep 8, 2017
A spreadsheet created by employees to share salary information shows pay for women is falling short of what men make at various levels.
- Lyft Is Said to Explore I.P.O. as It Raises $1 Billion Led by Alphabet
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
The ride-hailing company is exploring a 2018 initial public offering, as it added fresh capital to its coffers from investors including a venture arm spun out of Google.
- Rare photos of Marilyn Monroe showcase her spirit, beauty
By Daniela Sternitzky-Di Napoli, Houston Chronicle - Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Marilyn Monroe was, and still is, an icon of beauty, womanhood, sexuality and sensuality for our culture.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."