Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEARN CPR NYC, INC.
Around the Web
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Op-Ed Columnist: A Terrorist Attack in Real America
By BRET STEPHENS - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
My kids learned to ride their bikes on the same path that became Tuesday’s scene of carnage.
- Brooke Baldwin Suggests Clay Travis Could ‘Learn From Folks Over At Fox News’ After His ‘Boobs’ Rant
By Andrew Husband - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
CNN's Brooke Baldwin suggests Fox Sports host Clay Travis could "learn from folks over at Fox News" following his "boobs" rant.
- The Rock’s Life-Saving Role In ‘San Andreas’ Helped This 10-Year-Old Boy Save His Brother From Drowning
By Andrew Roberts - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
A young Michigan boy is being called a 'real life hero' thanks to his CPR rescue that he learned from The Rock.
- Boy taking sailing lessons is hit by boat propeller, dies
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
CENTERPORT, N.Y. (AP) — A 10-year-old boy taking sailing lessons that involved deliberately capsizing his boat in suburban New York has fallen from a rescue boat and been struck by its propeller and killed.The instructor pulled the boy back into the motor boat and performed CPR until emergency responders arrived.
- Uber, Surging Outside Manhattan, Tops Taxis in New York City
By WINNIE HU - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
The ride-sharing app has recently shifted its focus to the city’s other boroughs, leading it to a milestone: More people are using Uber than the city’s fabled yellow cabs.