Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LEANDROS RUBIO PHOTOGRAPHY, INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- How Lou Holtz’s wisdom powered local team to LLWS
By Thomas Lipe - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
The Holbrook Little League team from Jackson, N.J., is excited, yet focused, to be the first team from the state to reach the Little League World Series since 2012. On Saturday, Holbrook won the Mid-Atlantic Regional by beating a team from Thurmont, Md., 8-3 in the final in Bristol, Conn. The win officially punched Holbrook’s...
- ASSASSINATION THREAT? Venezuelan pol allegedly puts hit out on Rubio
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Waterfront in San Leandro? Yes, this massive home listed for $1.2 million has stunning bay views
By Amy Graff - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Marco Rubio Still (After Four Months) Can’t Rent A Tampa Office Due To Protesters
By davidmatthews - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Four months after losing his lease on an office because of disruptive protesters, Marco Rubio is still without an office space in Tampa Bay.
- Marco Rubio Slams Trump Over His Announcement About Forming A ‘Cyber Security Unit’ With Putin
By Kimberly Ricci - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Marco Rubio, whose campaign was likely harmed by Russia, has no patience for Trump being cyber-friendly with Putin.