A property to please both a vintage and a modern home lover might seem a tall order — fortunately, 101 Franconia is tall enough to do both. This three-bedroom, two-bath was built in 1907 and somehow maintains its period feel despite an updated (and unique) interior. It could be yours for $1.295 million. At 1,410
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LE LOFT INTERIOR DECORATION LLC
Around the Web
- Bernal beauty on the market for $1.295M is one part barn, one part loft
By Anna Marie Erwert - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Bid On a World-Famous Decorator's Personal Collection
Friday Sep 1, 2017
An auction of interior designer Alberto Pinto’s personal furnishings collection, plus a book of his interiors, honor his genre-traversing talent
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.