The US ambassador to the United Nations said North Korea’s mounting military provocations punctuated by the recent test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile will require an international “solution.” “Done talking about NKorea. China is aware they must act. Japan & SKorea must inc pressure. Not only a US problem. It will req an intl solution,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LDR SOLUTIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Nikki Haley says ‘China is aware they must act’ on North Korea
By Mark Moore - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Military solution to North Korean threat would be ‘horrific’: general
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
BEIJING — The top U.S. military officer says a military solution to the North Korean missile threat would be “horrific” but allowing Pyongyang to develop the capability to launch a nuclear attack on the United States is “unimaginable.” The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, told reporters Thursday...
- Opinion Journal: North Korea Regime Change: The Only Solution?
Monday Jul 31, 2017
Editorial Page Editor Paul Gigot on why the Trump administration is running out of strategic options. Photo credit: Getty Images.
- U.S. in Economic War With China, There's No Military Solution to North Korea
By Reuters - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
The United States is in an economic war with China, U.S President Donald Trump's chief political strategist Steve Bannon has said.
- Gen. Mattis Directly Contradicts A Trump Tweet On North Korea: ‘We’re Never Out Of Diplomatic Solutions’
By emmieodea - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The Secretary of Defense contradicted Trump's recent tweet that said talk isn't going to resolve the escalating aggression of Kim Jong-un.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."