Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LDELEO NP IN FAMILY HEALTH CARE, P.C.
Around the Web
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Deporting ‘Dreamers’ May Hit Home Health Care Especially Hard
By NOAM SCHEIBER and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Many of those who care for older Americans are low-wage immigrants, and replacing them could prove difficult and costly for families and taxpayers.
- Republicans, Stand Up for Health Freedom
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
As a precondition for any bailout deal, families should be permitted to opt out of ObamaCare.
- AR/VR Weekly: Headsets and glasses go beyond games
By Jason Wilson - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
We often focus on the video game angle when it comes to augmented and virtual reality. We’re GamesBeat, after all. But sometimes, we break out of that narrow focus to look at some of the other uses for VR — and one of the most intriguing is health care. At Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles, […]
- While Premiums Soar Under Obamacare, Costs of Employer-Based Plans Are Stable
By REED ABELSON - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
A new survey of employers shows moderate price hikes in health benefits in spite of turmoil in the individual insurance market.
- Improving Patient-Centered Computer Use in Clinical Care
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
A high yield review of best-practices to maintain patient-centered communication while using the electronic medical record.