State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LCSJ CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- A rail solution for Queens' growing economy
By Elizabeth CrowleyThomas Grech - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Queens is growing fast—really fast. The World's Borough has seen significant gains in population and in employment. To accommodate this continuing growth and alleviate the burdens it imposes on...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- Netflix’s ‘The Keepers’ Sparks A Petition For Baltimore’s Archdiocese To Release Files On The Priest Featured In The Series
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Netflix's documentary series exploring abuse and an unsolved death at a Baltimore Catholic school leads to calls to open archdiocese files.