New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
LINN BEATE LOEMO
3 PELL STREET FLOOR 3
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10013
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LBL DESIGN LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- In the Studio: Oscar de la Renta’s New Designers Have a Hillary Clinton Story to Share
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
And other secrets contained in their office walls.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- NYPD denies ICE raids are fracturing relationships with immigrant communities
By Will Bredderman - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Police Commissioner James O'Neill on Thursday swatted down assertions by liberal politicians and advocates that President Donald Trump's crackdown on undocumented immigrants has left many fearful of...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.