Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LAYTON CONSTRUCTION CO., INC.
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Tips for Harvey Survivors, From Those Who Lived Through Sandy
By N. R. KLEINFIELD - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Some storm recovery advice for the afflicted of southeast Texas from New Yorkers who have unfortunately been there, unfortunately done this.
- People Are Ripping Ted Cruz For Calling For Federal Assistance For Texas After He Refused To Vote In Favor Of Help For NY After Sandy
By Kimberly Ricci - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Everyone still dislikes Ted Cruz, and Hurricane Harvey has given them a brand new reason.
- 360 View: The Headache of Living Next to Endless Construction
By RONDA KAYSEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Construction scaffolding is a part of New York City’s streetscape. When it happens next door, developers sometimes pay neighbors for their trouble.
- Sandy Hook Families Criticize Megyn Kelly for Planned Alex Jones Interview
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ms. Kelly said that on Sunday she will air her interview with Mr. Jones, a conspiracy theorist who has questioned the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.