North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAXRATZ LI LLC
Around the Web
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- 29 Billion Connected Devices Projected; Video Leads The Way
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
More things are getting connected, which is driving more digital traffic.
Mobile video traffic alone is expected to grow by 50% a year for the next five years, according to a new globalstudy.
By that time, mobile video traffic will account for most (75%) of all mobile data traffic, according to the annual Ericsson Mobility Report.
Global mobile data traffic isprojected to increase to eight times its current level by 2022. That will be the equivalent of a single subscriber streaming high definition video continuously for 4 million years, as one of the moreinteresting tidbits in the Ericsson report. It also would be the equivalent of 31 billion hours of continuous high definition video streaming.
While video will lead the way, mobile datatraffic overall involves numerous other activities. Here’s the projected annual growth rate of each activity until 2022:
- 50% -- Video
- 38% -- Social networking
- 34% -- Audio
- 32% -- Software download
- 22% -- Web browsing
- 10% -- File sharing
As yet another data stat, in 2022, monthly mobile data traffic peractive smartphone in North America will be reach a whopping 26 GB.
The latest forecast is for 29 billion connected devices by 2022, of which about 18 billion will be related to the Internet ofThings.
Connected IoT devices include connected cars, machines, sensors, point-of-sales terminals, consumer electronics and wearables.
In the world of mobile, there now are moresubscriptions for smartphones than for basic phones, with the majority (55%) being smartphones, which also accounted for 80 of mobile phones sold in the first quarter of this year.
The lengthystudy is filled with interesting stats. For example:
- At the current rate of mobile broadband growth, 95% of the world’s population will have network coverage by 2022
- More than 1 million new mobile broadband subscribers are being added every day through the end of 2022
- There were 240 million new mobile broadband subscriptions in the first quarteralone
- At the end of last year, there were 400 million IoT devices with cellular connections
- There will be 1.5 billion IoT cellular connections by 2022
The IoT trainhas long left the station.