NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LAX ON LARK CORPORATION
Around the Web
- HS's lax dress code makes news
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Sep 4, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Wacky heist flick ‘Logan Lucky’ is country-fried fun
By Sara Stewart - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Painted cockroaches, little-kid beauty pageants, and gummy bear-and-bleach explosives: These are the hillbilly trappings of Steven Soderbergh’s “Logan Lucky,” the director’s return to the big screen in a loopy cross between his “Ocean’s” series and the lighter side of the Coen brothers’ work. It’s a lark, if you can tolerate the hammy redneck accents, and...
- Georgia’s lax voting security exposed just in time for crucial special election
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Report uncovers a litany of lapses in voting system used state wide.
- With Expansion, Will LAX be Less Congested or More?
Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
A $14 billion expansion is underway at Los Angeles International Airport, making it the fastest-growing airport in the U.S. More flights mean cheaper fares but also possible delays, writes Scott McCartney in The Middle Seat