Mr. Sharif stepped down after the Supreme Court ordered him removed from office, a ruling likely to shift the country’s tumultuous political balance.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LAW OFFICES OF USMAN NAWAZ, P.C.
Around the Web
- Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan’s Prime Minister, Toppled by Corruption Case
By SALMAN MASOOD - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- Officers stop deer for being a ‘buck short’ on toll bridge
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
OAKLAND, Calif.— California highway officers say they stopped a young deer on a California toll bridge “for toll evasion.” A photo published Tuesday by the California Highway Patrol shows the doe on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge standing in the middle of an on-ramp with a deer-in-the-headlights look. The
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”