The first ultra-Orthodox woman elected judge in the country got there not by breaking the rules of her community, but by observing them religiously.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF RACHEL E. FREIER, P.C.
Around the Web
- Judge Ruchie, the Hasidic Superwoman of Night Court
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Friday Nov 17, 2017
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- New York Police Officers Facing Rape Charges Quit the Force
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
The resignations of Richard Hall and Edward Martins, former detectives, came just days before they were to appear at a departmental misconduct trial.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.