Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICES OF MELISSA J. ROMITA, PLLC
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Health Care Showdown: Health Care Vote: Senate Rejects Repeal Without Replace
By THOMAS KAPLAN and EILEEN SULLIVAN - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The legislative showdown will continue Wednesday as the Senate considers various measures to replace the health law.
- Weekend Box Office: Another Great Movie Disappoints At The Box Office
By Dustin Rowles - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Why did 'Blade Runner 2049' fail to live up to expectations?
- Soldier accused of killing New York State Police trooper
Monday Jul 10, 2017
THERESA, N.Y. (AP) — A U.S. Army soldier is accused of shooting and killing a New York State Police trooper who was responding to a domestic dispute."Trooper Davis served as a member of the New York State Police for four years and his death is yet another sad reminder of the risks law enforcement officers face each day in order to protect our communities and serve the residents of this great state," the Democratic governor said while urging New Yorkers to keep Davis' family, friends and colleagues in their thoughts and prayers.
- J-LAW LOGIC Actress suggest Trump to blame for Hurricane Irma
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 8, 2017