POUGHKEEPSIE, NY — Authorities say a 29-year-old Hudson Valley woman who flagged down a police officer to report an incident with her boyfriend has been charged with killing the man. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports that police in the town of Poughkeepsie say Nicole Addimando stopped a patrol officer around 2:15 a.m. Thursday and said she...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - LAW OFFICES OF LORENZO L. ANGELINO, P.C.
Around the Web
- Woman charged with murder after boyfriend found dead
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 29, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Trump Threatens N.F.L. and Attacks Jemele Hill
By PETER BAKER - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
In early Twitter posts, the president said Congress should eliminate a law allowing the N.F.L.’s central office to avoid paying taxes and said ESPN ratings have “tanked.”
- Trip to Bannerman Castle offers glimpse into Scottish manse on the Hudson
By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - By Poughkeepsie (N.Y.) Journal - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Bannerman Castle, on Pollepel Island, is an iconic Hudson River ruin just off the banks of Garrison.