Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF LEAH L. MURPHY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- The Negative Domino Effect (or How to Handle Murphy’s Law)
By Trent Hamm - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Earlier this week, I had a really difficult spell of writer’s block. I spent far too long writing a paragraph or two, being dissatisfied with it, deleting it, and trying again. Even when I was happy with something, I’d find myself in that same loop again and again. I simply wasn’t very productive at work, and given that my posting schedule basically requires that I finish a post pretty much every day, having a day where I don’t really complete ...
The post The Negative Domino Effect (or How to Handle Murphy’s Law) appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- A Lesson from Cambridge University: 'All White People Are Racist'
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
New horizons in P.C. at Cambridge.
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Quora Warns Its Users to Be Nice to Islam
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
The global information site voluntarily carries out actions in conformity with sharia blasphemy law.