Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF JOSHUA DUBS, PLLC
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- Indiana police officer dubbed ‘Teddy Bear’ gunned down after responding to car crash
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Joshua Wong and 2 Others Jailed in Hong Kong Over Pro-Democracy Protest
By ALAN WONG - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Mr. Wong and two fellow leaders of the monthslong demonstrations in 2014 were jailed after the Beijing-backed government of Hong Kong pushed for harsher punishment.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Hong Kong Protest Leaders Are Freed on Bail to Pursue Appeal
By ALAN WONG - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Joshua Wong and Nathan Law, key figures in the democracy movement, are challenging the sentences that led allies to call them political prisoners.