Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF JOHN J. FASO, P.C.
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- 2 Top Officers of Navy Ship John S. McCain Are Removed
By ERIC SCHMITT - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The commanding and executive officers were relieved on Wednesday, nearly two months after the destroyer collided with a tanker near Singapore, leaving 10 sailors dead.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Members of Congress have made threats over immigration enforcement: DHS chief
By Mark Moore - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly on Thursday said members of Congress have tried to “threaten me and my officers” as they? enforce the country’s immigration laws. “I am offended when members of this institution exert pressure and often threaten me and my officers to ignore the laws they make and I am sworn to uphold,”...
- Osborn Succeeds Karo As CEO OMD U.S.
Monday Sep 18, 2017
BBDO NY President John Osborn succeeds Monica Karo as CEO of the Omnicom media agency. Karo is shifting to the global role of Chief Client Officer OMD WW.