Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF EDWARD PERRY, PLLC
2013 - LAW OFFICES OF TED PERRY, PLLC
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Jordan Edwards case: Ex-Texas officer gives his account of fatal shooting
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Rick Perry Is The Latest Trump Administration Offical To Come Under Fire For Using A Private Jet
By davidmatthews - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
A day before Tom Price resigned, Energy Secretary Rick Perry flew from Pennsylvania to Ohio on a charter flight.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Knicks hire Kings exec Scott Perry as next GM
By Marc Berman - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Scott Perry, the Sacramento Kings’ vice president of basketball operations, has agreed to become the Knicks general manager — the No. 2 job in the front office under acting president Steve Mills. Perry agreed to a deal with the Knicks after meeting with Mills on Thursday, an NBA source confirmed. As The Post has reported,...
- The Box office suffers except for Tyler Perry's Halloween-themed 'Boo 2!'
Sunday Oct 22, 2017
It was a spooky weekend at the box office for nearly everyone but Tyler Perry.