In early Twitter posts, the president said Congress should eliminate a law allowing the N.F.L.’s central office to avoid paying taxes and said ESPN ratings have “tanked.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF YANG, P.C.
Around the Web
- Trump Threatens N.F.L. and Attacks Jemele Hill
By PETER BAKER - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- VR modder re-creates Sonic the Hedgehog’s Green Hill Zone
By Jamie Feltham, Upload VR - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Of all the many platforming heroes we’d love to bring to VR, we have to admit Sonic the Hedgehog wasn’t one we’d previously considered. As we all know, Sega’s Blue Bullet has gotta go fast, a little too fast for VR comfort levels. That hasn’t stopped a fan from making an unofficial version of the […]
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.