Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF ROBERT KING, PLLC
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Police Officers Are Being Freaked Out By Red Balloons Tied To Sewer Grates Ahead Of The ‘IT’ Premiere
By Jason Nawara - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Single red balloons are popping up across a Pennsylvania town ahead of the 'IT' premiere, and local law enforcement is not pleased.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- School apologizes for suggesting students masturbate to avoid sex assault
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 8, 2017
ROCHESTER, N.Y. — A university that during a student orientation session showed a slide that appeared to suggest masturbation as a deterrent to sexual assault has apologized. The Rochester Institute of Technology’s slide featured the Winnie the Pooh character Roo, using the kangaroo character’s name as an acronym about masturbation. A screenshot of the slide...
- In Battle Over Tax Cuts, It’s Republicans vs. Economists
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Friday Sep 22, 2017
Republican leaders reject criticism that their tax plan will add to the deficit. And they are determined to secure economic assessments proving their optimistic assumptions.
- Stephen King’s ‘It’ Is About To Eclipse ‘The Exorcist’ And Set A New Horror Box Office Record
By Dan MacRae - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Andy Muschietti's adaptation of Stephen King's 'It' has been an absolute horror blockbuster since debuting and now it's set to make history.