For her newest performance project, the dance artist Emily Johnson will gather 300 people for an all-night event.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 1998
NYS DOS ID#
53 JACKSON AVENUE
SYOSSET, NEW YORK, 11791
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
1998 - LAW OFFICE OF RANDALL CARMEL, P.C.
Around the Web
- Under the Stars and Quilts, With Randalls Island as Her Stage
By GIA KOURLAS - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Oklahoma State cruises to 14-shot win at The Carmel Cup
By Kevin Casey - Monday Sep 4, 2017
Final scores • • • The preseason favorites wasted no time in 2017-18, as Oklahoma State cruised to victory Sunday to start the (...)
- Office Space: Idle Profits mobile game opens a PC branch
By Mike Minotti - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Kongregate announced today that Office Space: Idle Profits is now available for PC via Steam. The clicker game, based on the cult classic 1999 comedy, first came out for iOS and Android in April. Idle Profits is the No. 115 ranked game in the U.S. Apple App Store, according to App Annie. Moving to PC can […]