Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF PHILIP WILD, P.C.
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- National Geographic’s ‘Jane’ Is A Perfect Marriage Of Wildlife Science And Music
By Caitlin White - Monday Oct 23, 2017
A new documentary from acclaimed 'Montage Of Heck' director Brett Morgen highlights Jane Goodall's wild life through Philip Glass' score.
- Listing of the Day: Bedford NY
Thursday May 4, 2017
The Philip Johnson-designed Bedford, New York house features 2,320 square feet of living space.
- iProspect Taps GroupM's Philips As Chief Product Officer
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
Dentsu Aegis Network has named long-time WPP executive Rohan Philips global chief product officer of its iProspect unit. Philips, who most recently was vice president of GroupM's [m]Platform, andXaxis prior to that, will oversee iProspect's product roadmap across its 55 markets.