Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF JOSHUA A. BUTNICK P.C.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- Hikers found dead in Joshua Tree were a murder-suicide, cops say
By Jackie Salo - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Two long-missing hikers were found with gunshot wounds in Joshua Tree National Park and are believed to have died in a murder-suicide, authorities said. Detectives said that Joseph Orbeso, 22, fatally shot his girlfriend Rachel Nguyen and then turned the gun on himself in July at the California park, news station KTLA reported. The pair...
- Search under way for couple missing in Joshua Tree National Park
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.