Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAW OFFICE OF JESSICA BACKER BRAND, LLC
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- Billionaire Trump backer leaves helm of hedge fund, insists he’s not racist
By Carleton English - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Billionaire Trump backer Robert Mercer said he will step down as co-CEO of Renaissance Technologies, griping that he has wrongly been branded a racist because of his ties to Steve Bannon and Breitbart News. The controversial computer scientist said Thursday he will also relinquish his role on the secretive, $50 billion quantitative hedge fund’s board...
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Gay Marriage Backers Celebrate in Germany: ‘We Don’t Need to Hide’
By DAVID SHIMER - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Marchers filled the streets of Berlin days after a marriage equality law was passed. Supporters say the next step is to change the Constitution.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.