Brian Encinia, the officer who arrested Ms. Bland in Texas, agreed to end his law-enforcement career in exchange for dismissal of a perjury charge.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF BRIAN WANG, PLLC
Around the Web
- Perjury Charge Dropped Against Ex-Trooper in Sandra Bland Case
By MANNY FERNANDEZ and DAVID MONTGOMERY - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Family of Boy Who Wears Dresses Sues Education Department
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
His family says a school in Park Slope was hostile to the boy, and that they were unfairly accused of abuse. The allegation was unfounded.
- Guiyang Journal: Forget Marx and Mao. Chinese City Honors Once-Banned Confucian.
By IAN JOHNSON - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Guiyang has built a museum and park to Wang Yangming, a 16th-century philosopher at the center of a propaganda drive by China’s leader, Xi Jinping.
- Teens busted for fatal shooting of former sherriff’s deputy
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
JACKSONVILLE, N.C. — Two North Carolina teenagers have been arrested for the shooting death of a former sheriff’s deputy. Local media outlets report 18-year-old Caitlin Emily Ridgeway was arrested on Tuesday and charged with murder in the death of 48-year-old Will Clifton, who was found in a Jacksonville park on July 7. WITN-TV reports court...