Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF AUDREY THOMAS, PLLC
Around the Web
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- Officer dies after being shot multiple times while responding to crash
By Associated Press - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Authorities say an Indiana police officer has died after being shot multiple times while responding to a traffic crash on the south side of Indianapolis. Southport Police Chief Thomas Vaughn says the slain officer, Lt. Aaron Allen, was a six-year veteran of his department with nearly 20 years of law enforcement experience. Sgt. Kendale Adams...
- Audrey Hepburn's dark secret
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- At the Met Opera, a Note So High, It’s Never Been Sung Before
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
It’s an A above high C — the equivalent of a pole vault to the sun. Few performers can hit it, but it’s a requirement in “The Exterminating Angel.”