A threatening note to Sen. Dean Heller, R-Nev., was left at the lawmaker's Las Vegas Senate office, police said Monday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LAW OFFICE OF ANGELA R. DEAN, P.L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Threatening Note Left at Sen. Dean Heller's Las Vegas Office
By Leigh Ann Caldwell and Garrett Haake and Adam Edelman - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Burglars Reportedly Left A ‘Threatening Note’ In The Office Of A GOP Senator Who Opposes The Healthcare Bill
By Andrew Husband - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nevada), who vocally opposes the Senate's healthcare bill, was left a "threatening note" following an office burglary.
- Former Obama Aides Lead Opposition to Health Care Repeal
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and ROBERT PEAR - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
As Republicans seek to repeal the Affordable Care Act, scores of former Obama aides who helped create the law are fighting to save it.
- Sen. Dean Heller's Las Vegas office broken into, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Police Criticize Trump for Urging Officers Not to Be ‘Too Nice’ With Suspects
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Law enforcement officials condemned the president’s remarks as inappropriate and potentially dangerous. Police supporters said it was clearly intended as a joke.