CHULA VISTA, Calif. – At some point during the quarterfinals of the U.S. Women’s Amateur, Alexis Valenzuela asked his big sister a (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
PHOENIX BUSINESS SERVICES
113 35 FARMERS BLVD
SAINT ALBANS, NEW YORK, 11412
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LAVAUD CAPITAL INC
Around the Web
- Brother's battle with autism inspires semifinalist Albane Valenzuela
By Beth Ann Nichols - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Is This the Woman Who Will Save Uber?
By SHEILA MARIKAR - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Bozoma Saint John, the marketing star who’s worked with Beyoncé, Apple and more, brings humanism, Instagram savvy and Chanel to the beleaguered brand.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- Lyft Is Said to Explore I.P.O. as It Raises $1 Billion Led by Alphabet
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
The ride-hailing company is exploring a 2018 initial public offering, as it added fresh capital to its coffers from investors including a venture arm spun out of Google.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.