Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LAUREN ROYCE, M.D., PROFESSIONAL LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Lauren Ambrose could be Broadway’s next Eliza Doolittle
By Ian Mohr - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Broadway sources are buzzing that Lauren Ambrose is being cast as Eliza Doolittle in the revival of “My Fair Lady.”
- Ralph Lauren’s stock up as preppy label reins in discounts
By Reuters - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Ralph Lauren reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and sales as the luxury apparel maker kept a tight leash on discounting and inventory, sending its shares up 5 percent in premarket trading. Ralph Lauren, like other US apparel chains, has been struggling with weak sales due to sluggish spending on clothing and accessories and fierce competition from...
- New Accounting Rule to Revamap Companies' Financials
Sunday Nov 19, 2017
New accounting standards will require companies such as Rolls-Royce to rejigger how they recognize revenue and provide more detailed financial information.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.