NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LAUREANO MARTIAL ARTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Karate kid: Georgia boy fights off kidnapping attempt with martial arts
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Former Martial Arts Star Battulga Wins Mongolian Presidential Election
By REUTERS - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Populist former martial arts star and businessman Khaltmaa Battulga has won Mongolia's presidential run-off election, according to voter data from the General Election Commission released on Saturday.
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree to Fight
By KEVIN DRAPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a long-awaited bout, McGregor, a mixed martial arts fighter and U.F.C. star, will box against Mayweather, who is considered a heavy favorite.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Absolver review: Kick, punch, you’d better remember
By Ars Staff - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
A complex, multiplayer martial arts fantasy needs better tutorials to match.
- How Bruce Lee's Protege Changed the NFL
By Audrey Cleo Yap - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Dan Inosanto ran a secret martial arts training program for the Dallas Cowboys in 1977. The team would go on to win the 1978 Super Bowl.